Are you a new food blogger who wants to learn about food photography? Perhaps you are frustrated with your photos? Are you wondering why you can’t get your photos to look the way you want? I offer private food photography coaching to help you reach your goals.
I can help you improve your photography skills overnight with a private online coaching session. You will learn practical and actionable tips and steps. As a result, you will be able to immediately improve your food photography.
How I can help you
During our food photography coaching session, I can help you with any of these possible discussion points:
- lighting and manipulation of natural light
- composition, styling, and storytelling
- photography technique
- food styling tips
- feedback on your photos
- live demonstration of a photoshoot
- editing in Lightroom
- or something else that is specific to your needs
What a Personalized Food Photography Coaching Session Looks Like
- A session lasts 60 minutes and takes place using Zoom or Skype.
- I will review several of your photos in advance and I will be ready to answer any of your questions.
- You will learn the steps that you can take right now to enhance your food photography.
- I will send you a followup with a written summary and the steps you can apply to improve your photography immediately.
” This week I had an amazing opportunity to take two private lessons with fantastic photographer, blogger and human Emily Miller (AKA, @resplendentkitchen). She taught me so much about food photography and composition I thought my brain might explode… And, while her ability and level is currently way out my league I am so excited to start implementing (slowly…) all of the great techniques she shared. Life should definitely be about taking risk, asking for help and providing yourself opportunities to learn and grow.”
Chelsea Farrah Koptke
Ready to Get Started?
Contact me at emily (at) resplendentkitchen (dot) com or here.