Are you frustrated with your food photos?
If you’re a food blogger, a chef, have a small business or are someone who shares photos on Instagram, I can help you improve your photography skills overnight with a personalized food photography coaching session.
You'll learn to take better pictures of your delicious dishes and have more fun in the kitchen!
You will be able to improve your food photography right away with my practical and actionable tips that are geared toward your specific needs. This can be done via a personalized online 1:1 coaching session through Zoom.
My goal is for you to start taking photos that make people want to eat what they see on the screen! We’ll work together to create images that will have people asking “How did they do it?” and “Where can I get this?” so they click over from Instagram or Facebook.
I can help you take your food photography game up a notch in just one hour!
- 60-minute coaching call
- photography feedback for one or more photos
During our food photography coaching session, I can help you with any of these points:
- lighting and manipulation of natural light
- composition, styling, and storytelling
- photography technique
- food styling tips
- feedback on your photos
- live demonstration of a photoshoot
- editing in Lightroom or Capture One
- or something else that is specific to your needs - let's talk!
What a Coaching Session Looks Like
- A session lasts 60 minutes and takes place using Zoom
- I will review your photos in advance, and I will be ready to answer any of your photography-related questions - whether you want any critique is up to you!
- You will learn the steps that you need to take to enhance your food photography
- I will send you a follow-up with a written summary and the steps you can apply to improve your photography immediately
Ready to Get Started?
If you are new to food photography or would like a fresh pair of eyes on your images, and would like one-to-one coaching, I would love to help you! You must be at least 18 years old.
Contact me to schedule a free consultation today! No credit card is required, and no strings are attached. We'll talk about what's holding you back from taking great photos and figure out how we can work together to get amazing results.
You may be wondering, how does this work? Once you decide to book, I'll send you a link to my booking calendar to select your session. After you make your selection, I'll send you an invoice for the fee. Once you make the payment, I'll then send you a Zoom link for the coaching call you scheduled.
Let's do this! Email me at emily (at) resplendentkitchen (dot) com.