Work with me
It's worth noting that I will only promote brands and products of high quality and that I would use in my kitchen. Integrity and authenticity are essential to me.
Please note that I do not work in exchange for products and that I am running a small business.
You can view my food and product photography here.
Here are several ways in which we can work together:
- food photography
- product photography
- vegan recipe development (can be combined with photography) for your website and social media
- sponsored posts
Food and product photography shoots typically take about 2 to 4 weeks to complete, depending on the complexity and my schedule, and if recipe development is involved.
I'd be happy to give you an estimate depending on your needs.
If you're looking for a food photographer who can help your brand stand out with mouthwatering photography, please get in touch with me at emily (at) resplendentkitchen (dot) com.
- Finding Vegan
- One of The Ten Best Commercial Photographers in Tucson on Peerspace, 2022
- Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2020 Short List
- Foodelia International Food Photography Awards
- InPickleball magazine, March 2022, below
- Bubbies Fine Foods
- Cakebread Cellars
- Empress 1908 Gin
- The Functionist
- Iron Side Cellars
- Jefferson Street Ceramics
- Louis Jadot (Love Jadot)
- Valley Fig Growers
- Wholesome Sweet